Thursday, September 15, 2011

September 15, 2011

This week at school went by fast. I feel really proud of myself because i did all of my work and was very focused on school. I have gotten involved with different groups on campus so far. I joined the MECHA club and I am really enjoying it. I have met new people through the MECHA club and i really like all the events that are being planned for the future through this club. I have also joined the folklorico group here at school. I have danced folklorico since i was little and was in a group for about 5 years back at home. I LOVE to dance and hate being away from my group so I thought this would be a great opportunity to keep dancing and meet new people. I am still performing with my group back home whenever I can. I think this will keep me busy and i enjoy being involved on campus.
Tomorrow I am going home to visit my family. I will be spending the whole weekend with them and coming back on Sunday. I am looking forward to it because my little sister has a volleyball tournamnent this Saturday. When I still lived at home I would go to every single one of her games because I really like supporting her in playing sports. I would help her practice and she would look for me to help her. Now I have not been to any of her games. I am looking forward to watching her play on Saturday. So far school is good. I like it and I have kept my life pretty balanced. I really like SJSU.

No comments:

Post a Comment