Tuesday, October 25, 2011

October 25, 2011

Since we went over how far behind I am on my blogs, I decided to write today. Most of the time its just because I forget but I am going to try really hard to remember from now on. It's barely Tuesday and I already want the week to be over. Today I had 2 essays due and on Thursday I have one essay and a midterm. I guess I like it because it akes the week go by faster. All the work keeps me busy and I like that. I just want Thursday to be over. Friday I have practice for the dance group at SJSU and I might go to Great America for the lsay time this year. Me and my friends from back home bought the season pass for Great America and have been going every week. During teh summer we would usually go to Great America every Wednesday because none of us had class that day. It was always fun. Saturday I am planning to go home for the day becasue my uncles will be participating in a mud race. I am the designated photographer for the day. It should be a fun day with the family.
On Sunday I have my first performance with the dance group from SJSU. I don't know if I should be nervous or excited about it. I'm actually not even looking forward to it. I just really miss my dance group from Salinas and the way things are run over there. It is very different. I am still a part of the group over there and we have two very big performances coming up in about two weeks. I can't wait. Next Saturday My friends from Salinas are going to spend the weekend in San Jose with me because we are going to a concert at the Convention Center. I cant wait for that either. I feel really happy right now. I feel like school is going really well because I am keeping up with my work and I am juggling everything else going on in my life.
I did my 4 hours of surverys yesterday and today and it was not as bad as I thought it would be. Some people were actually really nice. One lady who answered all the questions says she has worked calling people too and knew what it felt like to have people hang up on you. Most people did not answer but that was okay. Now I know not to hang up on people that call me for research.


Moot: Open to discussion or debate; doubtful.

 Loll: To recline or lean in a relaxed, lazy, or indolent manner; lounge

No comments:

Post a Comment