Thursday, November 3, 2011

November 3, 2011

It's cold and raining outside. It's such a gloomy day. I was having a good week until i went to my 9:00 class thismorning. I got a paper back and I did not do too good on it. It was so bad that the teacher told me that I need to see a writing tutor. I guess I just have to work harder. I am just used to getting A's in my community college and now that I am at SJSU I realize that I am not as smart as I thought. I am doing well in my Monday and Wednesday class and that one I am not too worried about but I just have to put more effort on the rest.
This week I had my first performance with the dance group from SJSU. It was not what I expected. It is very different than my old group. I miss my old group. I will be performing with them next Saturday in Fresno and I cannot wait. This weekend should be fun. My friends are coming to visit and we are going to a concert at the convention center. That should be fun.

skulk: to move in a stealthy or furtive manner

obscurantism: Opposition to the increase and spread of knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment