Thursday, November 10, 2011

November 10, 2011

I am on my way home for the third time this week. I went home Monday and Tuesday. The reason is that my dance group from Salinas is having a show this Saturday. I was not planning to go to practice, I was just going to show up for the performance on Saturday but my dad got a job in San Jose and commutes everyday. I have been coming back to San jose at 5 in the mooring when he comes to work and leaving when he gets off. It has been a tough week but I really need to go to practice. I already know the dances being performed but I want to feel confident or Saturday. I am scared about one of the dances. Its a solo which means that only one couple dance it. My instructor decided to give me that solo. It is a really tiring dance and I don't know if I can do it. I'm scared! Hopefully everything goes well. I'm excited about dancing with my group, I've missed them.

No comments:

Post a Comment