Wednesday, November 30, 2011

November 30, 2011

I am so sick! I have a very bad cold and my head hurts really bad. I went to the doctor today and she gave me some medicine so that I can get better soon. Hopefully I can get better by Saturday! My dance group is having a show this Saturday and we have been preparing for it for months. If I am sick it will ruin everything. I took my medicine already and I have been resting a lot but I can't rest too much becauswe I have a lot of work to do. I am currently doing my POLS195A homework, I just finished my POLS 100W essay, and soon have to start on my essay due Monday for my POLS 160A class. On Tuesday I am presenting for POLS 100W and Wednesday I have review for my POLS 160A final. Thursday I have 2 papers due and the week after that I have finals. I am so nervous. I know I can do this but I have been feeling overwhelmed with all the work. I just have to organize myself. I can do this! Hopefully I get better, I hate being sick!

churlish: 1.boorish or rude 2.Of a churl; peasantlike 3.Stingy; mean
Serry: To crowd closely together

No comments:

Post a Comment